We made the decision to undertake this rather large project to double our draught capacity in appreciation of the variety and innovation that marks the craft beer movement. We will be featuring American and international craft beers that spark interest and excitement amongst the beer-loving community.
The explosion of craft beer, most particularly in the U.S., has changed the way beer is perceived. The innovation and experimentation shown by the many, relatively small, craft breweries has led to a more critical and thoughtful approach to tasting and enjoying the many styles of beer.
The range of craft beers is enormous. In Massachusetts, alone, there are over forty craft breweries and, probably, as we write this, that number has grown. Our focus will be to spotlight brewers in the northeast of the country, but there will be other selections, both international and U.S., as well.
|Not the easiest space to work in...|
- 60 Minute IPA - Dogfish Head, Delaware - American IPA
- Allagash White - Allagash Brewing, Maine - Witbier
- Chimay Tripel - Biere de Chimay, Belgium - Tripel
- Affligem Blonde - Brouwerij Affligem, Belgium - Belgian Strong Ale
- Declaration Belgian IPA - Backlash Beer, Massachusetts - Belgian IPA
- Green Monsta IPA - Wachusett Brewing, Massachusetts - American IPA
- Fluffy White Rabbits - Pretty Things Beer & Ale Project, Massachusetts - Tripel
- Peeper Ale - Maine Beer Company, Maine - American Pale Ale (APA)
- Smuttynose IPA "Finest Kind" - Smuttynose Brewing, New Hampshire - American IPA
- Hop Devil Ale - Victory Brewing, Pennsylvania - American IPA
- Unearthly - Southern Tier Brewing, New York - American Double / Imperial IPA
- Wachusett Summer - Wachusett Brewing, Massachusetts - American Pale Wheat Ale
- Cadillac Mountain Stout - Bar Harbor Brewing, Maine - American Stout
- Crooked Tree IPA - Dark Horse Brewing, Michigan - American IPA
- Red's Rye PA - Founders Brewing, Michigan - Rye Beer
- Vanilla Java Porter - Atwater Block Brewery, Michigan - American Porter
- Sunrise Saison - Cape Ann Brewing, Massachusetts - Saison /Farmhouse Ale
- Woodchuck Amber Hard Cider - Vermont Hard Cider, Vermont